Announcement: 2022 Budget & Thank You

Phoenix

Chief Admin
Oct 16, 2020
Awards
Unionists,

If you are not already aware, I am the primary financial backer for the region - anywhere from Telegram Stamps, to ensuring this website is paid for monthly with the support of our lovely community. I have been very blessed by plenty of you for your generous assistance in making this possible from the initial setup and my many months of contributing 30 dollars for Stamp Recruitment through my own Presidential Term and beforehand. The Union of Democratic States currently has two campaigns concerning the remaining time in the year 2021, so let’s go over that first.

• Xenforo License Renewal
    • This renewal ensures we receive updates and continued support from Xenforo for the forum.
    • The price of this is $55 USD.
  • Stamp Drive 2021
    • This allows for the region and the community itself to grow and to not remain stagnant.
    • We have calculated we use about ~$30 USD per month. Including the rest of this month, leaves the equation for the total at 30*7.
    • Therefore, the price of this is $210 USD.

Campaigns are up for the outstanding items above if you wish to assist. As you can see, I am still making an effort to help myself as you visit them. The Administration Team will be creating a role on Discord for any 2021 donors as a thank you, as well as a forum award as thanks to all of our 2021 contributors, big or small.

Our budget for next year can be found here: UDS Costs Spreadsheet

Campaigns have been appropriately set. The Hosting is non-exclusive, allowing us some breathing room for anything important that may come up to the region, like the temporary hosting of a Minecraft Server, etc.

If you have any questions, post them below.

Last edited: