Search results

1. Alfkarl

Failed Petition to remove the speaker

Under article 2 clause 10 of the constitution, I petition this council to remove the inactive speaker from his role. The vote shall last 72 hours and require a simple majority to pass. Say aye if in favour Say nay if against Say abstain I'd you wish not to vote
  2. Alfkarl

The parties act

A MOTION To enact the bill "The political parties act" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the DAY of October, 2023, by Alfkarl As follows: TRUSTING that political parties are essential for the expression of different political views and for the aggregation of...
  3. Alfkarl

Amendment Amendment to the charter of rights

A MOTION To amend the bill "The Charter of Rights" Introduced into the Council of the Union of Democratic States on the 20th of August, 2023, by Alfkarl - Alpine state As follows: BELIEVING that the freedom to decide the future is a fundamental right Be it enacted by the council of state...
  4. Alfkarl

Alfkarl - Ministry of Culture Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Alpinestate What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Culture Ministry Specific Information What position within Culture interests you?: Onsite Event Planner Do you have any prior experience with Culture...
  5. Alfkarl

Alfkarl - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Alpinestate What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Foreign Affairs?: Deputy Minister Do you have any prior foreign affairs...
  6. Alfkarl

Alfkarl - Ministry of Defense Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Alpinestate What is your Discord username?: Alfkarl What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Defense Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Defense?: Deputy Minister What is your prior...
  7. Alfkarl

The judicial reform and amendments to the criminal code act

A MOTION To enact the bill "The judicial reform and amendments to the criminal code act" Introduced into the Council of state of the Union of Democratic States on the 7th of July, 2023, by Alpine State. As follows: BELIEVING that we are lacking the legislation to punish unusual but damaging...
  8. Alfkarl

AWD 1

A MOTION To award the player Vendiagram Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 6th of June, 2023, by Alfkarl. As follows: BELIEVING that her work as one of the main officers in the armed forces and being the census minster (one of the most important...
  9. Alfkarl

Amendment Amendment to Establishment and Standardization of Awards & Other Grantable Items

A MOTION To amend the bill "Establishment and Standardization of Awards & Other Grantable Items" Introduced into the HOUSE of the Union of Democratic States on the 18 of May, 2023, by Alfkarl As follows: CONCERNED by the lack of a suitable amendment that allows the CoS to contribute BE IT...
  10. Alfkarl

Alfkarl - Ministry of Justice Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Alpine state What is your Discord username?: Alfkarl#5733 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Alfkarl What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Justice Do you have any prior or current...
  11. Alfkarl

Alfkarl Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Alpine state Other Nations/Aliases?: No What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Nation is in UDS Do you have Discord? No Signature: I, Alpine state, do solemnly swear that I bear true allegiance to the Union of Democratic States, that I will faithfully obey...