Search results

1. Dome Artan

Phoenix - Ministry of Defense Application

Approved solider o7
  2. Dome Artan

Zukchiva - Ministry of Defense Application

Glad approves and then doesn't even respond in the thread smh. Anyway welcome aboard Zuk!
  3. Dome Artan

Report of the Electoral Commission On the February 2022 Senate BY Election

Thank you for your hard work Kade, if you don't mind editing that though :)
  4. Dome Artan

Ghost - Ministry of Roleplay Application

Hey! Just wanted to let you know I’ve notified the Minister about your application.
  5. Dome Artan

End of term speech

I’ve unfortunately missed most of your time in the Senate Isles but I’m certain it was exceptional because I know you are an exceptional individual that the Union has had the great privilege to call a citizen and Senator for such an extended period. I wish you all the best with whatever your...
  6. Dome Artan

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Defense Application

Application accepted. Please join the UDSAF server for further instruction.
  7. Dome Artan

Dome Artan - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Dome Artan What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Wizard Ferret What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Foreign...
  8. Dome Artan

Awesome!

Awesome!
  9. Dome Artan

An Interview with A Former President, Phoenix Coalition

Great interview! Glad to see Phoenix as outspoken as ever :p
  10. Dome Artan

Report of the Electoral Commission On the Referendum to Amend the Constitution (Jan 2022) - Citizenship

Makes sense to me, didn’t mean anything by it was just interested
  11. Dome Artan

Report of the Electoral Commission On the Referendum to Amend the Constitution (Jan 2022) - Citizenship

Oh no I didn’t mean about the results lol that would be way too quick for me to expect that, I just meant about the actual referendum being opened, unless I missed it I didn’t think there was one
  12. Dome Artan

Well run Chief Electoral Commissioner Kade :) if you don’t mind though I was wondering why no post was made on the rmb?
  13. Dome Artan

Dome Artan - Ministry of Defense Application

Thank you el Presidente, will do!
  14. Dome Artan

Dome Artan - Ministry of Defense Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Dome Artan What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Wizard Ferret in TSP What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Defense Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Defense...
  15. Dome Artan

The Future of the Gameside Community

Great article Zuk, and the effort put into it is astounding, I missed your presidency but from this alone I'm sure it was awesome!
  16. Dome Artan

Dome Artan Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Dome Artan Other Nations/Aliases?: Yes Please list your other nations/aliases! Wizard Ferret Other Regions/Organizations? Yes Please list your other regions/organizations! TSP Do you have Discord? Yes What's your Discord? wizardferret#3359 How long have you...