Search results

1. Anelyn

Administrative Task Thread

Sorry to bother you prez but I have noticed that my ministral/executive role has not been changed in meany places despite Alfkal being the new minister of Culture. can you tell somone to un role me ? Thanks president see ya around
  2. Anelyn

Failed Petition to remove the speaker

Shouldn't we first discuss before voting? And Shouldn't we first try to get a hold of Jax? And Shouldn't this act state the exact reason to why you want to remove him?
  3. Anelyn

Passed Mutual Recognition of Professional Qualifications Act

" AAAAAAAAA" - senior Diplomat Kakapo Pompom adds to debate other (human) representatives of the Queendom also seem supportive of this bill
  4. Anelyn

Passed Treaty of Libertia and Pie

I would say we wait till the vague writing both council members derp and Alfkarl gets explaind (or changed)
  5. Anelyn

Passed Motion to Establish a Formatting Committee

The Tellers have Concluded; That in Respect of the votes on The Motion to Amend Various Bills The Ayes have 6 The Noes have 0 So The Ayes have it! The Ayes Have it! The Motion to Establish a Formatting Committee will be passed by the Council
  6. Anelyn

Passed Motion to Amend the Constitution (Judicial Section)

Sorry for the wait there is a lot of papers in Jax´office The Tellers have Concluded; That in Respect of the votes on The Motion to Amend the Constitution The Ayes have 6 The Noes have 0 So The Ayes have it! The Ayes Have it! The Bill will be passed by the Council
  7. Anelyn

Passed Amendments to the Executive Affairs Act 2023

Motion has been seconded, Debate is closed and voting will commence shortly!
  8. Anelyn

Leave of Absence

Oh no I will have to do something XD Enjoy your vacation tho
  9. Anelyn

HaywardHHayward - Ministry of Culture Application

Welcome on board! you are accepted as Deputy minister of Cartography. What is your preferred platform for communication? Nation states, discord etc. ?
  10. Anelyn

Communist furry - Ministry of Culture Application

You are hired ! Congratulations on the promotion
  11. Anelyn

Passed AWD 1 (Motion To Give Award/Honorary Citizenship)

IMHO Zuk is right, love Alex and would love to see her nominated for an award that is more suitable for the occasion
  12. Anelyn

Passed Motion to grant Honorary Citizenship to Sacento, Isles, Glaciosia, and Kron

Comon kids don't stab echother this isn't america
  13. Anelyn

Passed Motion to grant Honorary Citizenship to Sacento, Isles, Glaciosia, and Kron

Phoenix I would say this is the matter of speak now or forever hold it in. Don't be shy @ them sis
  14. Anelyn

Passed Motion to Repeal the Declaration of Recruitment Standards

shhh kanglia let the young and impressionable be young and imprisonable. The motion is a vibe