Search results

1. Apatosarurus

Amendment 2021 Update of the Regional Symbols Act

Honorable Speaker, I present this amendment to the Regional Symbols Act for consideration by the Senate. This law amends the act to update regional holidays, in particular updating the Constitution Day with the Kronstitution and adding a few new holidays. (And yes, this is exactly the same as...
  2. Apatosarurus

Amendment 2021 Update of the Regional Symbols Act

Honorable Speaker, I present this amendment to the Regional Symbols Act for consideration by the Senate. This law amends the act to update regional holidays, in particular updating the Constitution Day with the Kronstitution and adding a few new holidays. A MOTION To amend UL-012 Introduced...
  3. Apatosarurus

Amendment Constitution Amendment On Electing Ministers

Okay... this is going to be controversial. The idea is that if this passes, there'd be a sister amendment that amends the Ministries Act and whatever other Acts are needed. It also axes confirmation votes of Ministers since those are unnecessary if Minsiters are going to be directly elected. I...
  4. Apatosarurus

Amendment Amendment to the Criminal Code

Honorable Speaker, I present this amendment to the Criminal Code Act for consideration by the Senate. This law amends the definition of electoral fraud to include deliberate importation of voters, which can be just as dangerous as one person casting multiple ballots. A MOTION To amend the...
  5. Apatosarurus

Diplomatic Visa for The Python/Supersaurus/Apatosaurus

Is this a Consulate or Embassy application?: Embassy Region Name & Link: the South Pacific (https://www.nationstates.net/region=the_south_pacific) Nation Name: Apatosaurus Government Position: None in TSP MoFA other than Ambassador Link to offsite forum (if your region has one)...
  6. Apatosarurus

Application

I am skipping the introduction step as it is optional