1. Apatosarurus

No.

No.
  2. Apatosarurus

OwO

OwO
  3. Apatosarurus

Passed Regional Symbols (Amendment) Act, 2021

This is just a reintroduction of this because I introduced it too late and as such lapsed because it was not finished before the Senate elections >_> This basically just updates the Constitution Day with the Kronstitution happening a while ago, and also adds Creation Day to mark the creation of...
  4. Apatosarurus

Amendment 2021 Update of the Regional Symbols Act

Honorable Speaker, I present this amendment to the Regional Symbols Act for consideration by the Senate. This law amends the act to update regional holidays, in particular updating the Constitution Day with the Kronstitution and adding a few new holidays. (And yes, this is exactly the same as...
  5. Apatosarurus

*SHOUTS EXTREMELY LOUDLY IN THE BACKGROUND SHOUTBOX*

*SHOUTS EXTREMELY LOUDLY IN THE BACKGROUND SHOUTBOX*
  6. Apatosarurus

Failed Regional Symbols (Amendment) Act, 2021 [Lapsed]

This basically just updates the Constitution Day with the Kronstitution happening a while ago, and also adds Creation Day to mark the creation of NS because why not.
  7. Apatosarurus

Amendment 2021 Update of the Regional Symbols Act

Honorable Speaker, I present this amendment to the Regional Symbols Act for consideration by the Senate. This law amends the act to update regional holidays, in particular updating the Constitution Day with the Kronstitution and adding a few new holidays. A MOTION To amend UL-012 Introduced...
  8. Apatosarurus

Passed A Motion to Ratify the Gemini Covenant

While I'm biased as I'm (also) in FNR, full support to this treaty.
  9. Apatosarurus

Passed Confirmation Hearing of Glaciosia as Minister of Justice and Attorney General

Not much to say other than that I fully support Glaciosia's nomination.
  10. Apatosarurus

Failed Constitution Amendment on Electing Ministers

Changed to clause ig Fixed. I added "regular" in front of "Presidential elections" if that helps. It is meant to be a job description more than something to be enforced, to be honest. Done, I think. Fixed. Fixed Clause 6. Does "upon Cabinet consensus" as a requirement for Executive Orders...
  11. Apatosarurus

I propose this amendment to this proposal: "WHEREAS Cabinet Ministers are currently appointed by the President, rather than being directly elected, BELIEVING that it would be more democratic for Cabinet Ministers to be directly elected, SEEKING to amend the Constitution so that Cabinet...
  12. Apatosarurus

I move a motion to overrule the Speaker's decision to close debate
  13. Apatosarurus

Basically this would mean that Cabinet Ministers, instead of being appointed & confirmed, are directly elected in elections which would happen immediately after Presidential elections. As someone suggested on Discord, if there are no Candidates willing to run for Cabinet the President can...
  14. Apatosarurus

Amendment Constitution Amendment On Electing Ministers

Okay... this is going to be controversial. The idea is that if this passes, there'd be a sister amendment that amends the Ministries Act and whatever other Acts are needed. It also axes confirmation votes of Ministers since those are unnecessary if Minsiters are going to be directly elected. I...