Search results

• Hey, Guest! We recently upgraded our forum to 2.3.0. The style (theme) that we were using was out of date, so we had to revert back to our old style. There may be some issues (asides from those apparently obvious) that will need to be sorted out. Please be patient!
  1. T

Discussion Motion to Remove the Honorary Citizenship of East Chimore

I agree with this motion and propose it be voted on by the council I believe this is a special case in terms of the suspension and if necessary the supreme court could rule it unconstitutional if this becomes law
  2. T

Okaymusician446 - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Republic of Tuqo What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ministry Specific Information What position interests you in Foreign Affairs?: Ambassador - No preference Do you have any prior...
  3. T

Applications for Councillors of the CoS

Your Name: Okaymusician446 Your Discord: okaymusician446 Oath of Office Signature:: I, Republic of Tuqo, do solemnly swear that I will uphold the Constitution of the Union; that I will take on the responsibilities of the office I am about to enter; and that I will represent the citizens of...
  4. T

Okaymusician446 Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Tuqo Other Nations/Aliases?: No What's your World Assembly status? Membership - Nation is in UDS Do you have Discord? Yes What's your Discord? okaymusician446 Do you have Discord linked to our forum? Yes How did you hear about us? I was just looking for a new...