Search results

1. Josephto

Chairperson Goodbye

My fellow Unionists, Over the past 6 months of my being in the Union, I have spent five and a half of them running this Assembly. Whether it was as Zen's deputy (during which I did most of the work), or as the Chairperson in my own right. It was not always easy, and I am well aware I was not...
  2. Josephto

Passed Motion to Override the Presidents Veto

A MOTION To enact the bill "Establishment and Standardization of Awards & Other Grantable Items" Introduced into the General Assembly of the Union of Democratic States on the 10th of April, 2021, by Phoenix As follows: BELIEVING that awards and ways of honoring Unionists are thriving...
  3. Josephto

Passed The Motion to Replace the Constitution

After much debate, controversy, and compromise, we at long last have the Kronstitution. I call upon @Kron and @Asdersland to introduce their bill. A MOTION To repeal and replace the Constitution of the Union of Democratic States with another constitution. Introduced into the Senate of the...
  4. Josephto

1000th Message

By the power invested in me as Chairperson of the Union General Assembly, I do hereby proclaim this the 1000th message of the General Assembly. We did it people!
  5. Josephto

Passed Ratification of Amendment to the Partnership for Sovereignty Charter

A MOTION To Ratify the Amendment to the Partnership for Sovereignty Presented to the Senate of the Union of Democratic States on the 7th of April, 2021. Sponsored by Druing and co-sponsored by Asdersland. As follows: ACKNOWLEDGING our current position as member of the Partnership for...
  6. Josephto

Passed The Awards Act of 2021

A MOTION To enact the bill "Establishment and Standardization of Awards & Other Grantable Items" Introduced into the General Assembly of the Union of Democratic States on the 10th of April, 2021, by Phoenix As follows: BELIEVING that awards and ways of honoring Unionists are thriving...
  7. Josephto

Appointment of a Deputy Chairperson

As required by the General Assembly Rules and Procedures, and the Union Constitution, I am to appoint a deputy Chairperson. In the interim period between the by-election and now, Deputy Chair Khevo faithfully served the Assembly, and I thank him for his service. However, with this full term upon...
  8. Josephto

Chairperson Election

I hereby call the General Assembly back into session. The first order of business shall be the election of the chairperson, as required by the Constitution. I hereby open the nominations for 48 hours.
  9. Josephto

The Session is adjourned

The General Assembly is adjourned and out of session until the conclusion of the general Senate elections. Following the elections, the first order of business will be to conduct a Chairperson election.
  10. Josephto

Appointment of the Deputy Chairperson

My fellow Unionists, as the elected Chairperson, it is my duty to appoint a deputy to perform my duties while I am unavailable. For my Deputy, I appoint someone I trust a great deal, Khevin, also known as Dyl. I trust he will do a great job for this body, and the region.
  11. Josephto

Failed Persona Non Gratas Amendment

Presented to the Office of the Chairperson on March 17th, 2021. I call upon @Druing and @Sacento to introduce their amendment. A MOTION To Amend the Constitution Presented to the Senate of the Union of Democratic States on the 13th of March, 2021. Sponsored by Sacento, Co-sponsored by...
  12. Josephto

Passed Motion to Amend the Constitution (Mutually Exclusive Offices)

Presented to the Office of the Chairperson on March 17th, 2021. I call upon @Druing and @Glaciosia to introduce their amendment. A MOTION To amend the Constitution Introduced into the Senate of the Union of Democratic States on the 14th of March, 2021, by Druing and Glaciosia. As follows...
  13. Josephto

Passed The Tiebreaker Act

14. Josephto

Passed Chairperson Selection Exception

A MOTION To Govern the Procedures of the General Assembly, Specifically in the Case of the Chairperson Selection Currenty Underway Introduced into the General Assembly of the Union of Democratic States on the 8th of March, 2021, by Glaciosia, As follows: UNDERSTANDING the necessity of the...
  15. Josephto

Passed Explicit Revocation Grace Period Amendment

The following was presented to the Chair on January 30th, 2021. I invites it's sponsor, President @Druing, to introduce it. A RESOLUTION To amend the Rules & Procedures of the General Assembly Presented to the General Assembly of the Union of Democratic States on the 31st of January, 2021...
  16. Josephto

Passed Delegacy Act

The following was presented to the Office of the Chairperson on January 28th, 2021. I invite its sponsor, @Glaciosia, and its cosponsors, @Druing and @Asdersland, to give their introductions. A MOTION To Repeal UL-008 the Delegate Voting Act of 2020 and to Enact into law an improved...
  17. Josephto

Passed Elections Act

The following was presented to the office of the Chairperson on January 20, 2021. I invite it's sponsor @Kron to make her introductory statement. Motion to Enact The Elections Act Sponsored by Die Kronprinzessin, Co-Sponsored by Dawnsland RECOGNIZING that elections are a key element for...
  18. Josephto

Passed General Assembly Rules of Procedure Act of 2021

The following was presented to the Chair on January 19th, 2021. I invite it's sponsor @Kron to introduce the bill. Resolution to Repeal and Replace the General Assembly’s Rules of Procedure Sponsored by Die Kronprinzessin Section 1: The Chairperson 1. At the beginning of February, June...
  19. Josephto

Application for Citizenship

Hello! I am new to NationStates, but I have a natural love and admiration for politics and diplomacy. The Union seemed to me to be a great fit for me. After reading the Constitution, I decided I wanted to become a citizen. I am fiercely loyal, and believe in democracy above all else. I hope this...

Shoutbox

Can my discord be verified so i can use it on the UDS site? Thanks, Fremore
*SHOUTS EXTREMELY LOUDLY IN THE BACKGROUND SHOUTBOX*