Search results

1. Kron

Kron - Ministry of Roleplay Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Die Kronprinzessin What is your Discord username?: Rikki#0550 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Kron What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Roleplay Ministry Specific Information What...
  2. Kron

i wish it did groups of 4 instead of groups of 6 otherwise like it
  3. Kron

Passed The Motion to Replace the Constitution

You've lost your mind, Glac served as Minister without Portfolio last time because he wanted to be, its not automatic and has not been tradition
  4. Kron

Like you say, this is probably best for another law. I imagine the Elections Act could have a new section for referendums included into it. Until then, as the EC is empowered to do, I imagine some temporary rules for a referendum will be made.
  5. Kron

Our positions are fairly diametrically opposed, so I don't particularly hope to convert you to this constitution, but I will offer a defence of it :p Representative vs. Direct Democracy is something that divides regions. In short, I oppose Direct Democracies because they do two things, firstly...
  6. Kron

Time to wade in! NP, Sacento, I think you both know by now that unicameralism and representative democracy are pretty bitter pills for many in this region to bite. If my constitution had been made by a ConCon I imagine a GA could have easily squeezed its way in. Therefore, 2 things in the...
  7. Kron

Thank the Lord, like I told the Senate I believe this is a damned good constitution crafted by myself wity help from many talented Unionists over 1 abd a half years. It isn't perfect, I recognise this, and sensible amendments are welcomed.
  8. Kron

Chairperson Election

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer and all that?
  9. Kron

Passed New Chairperson selection

Phoenix