Search results

1. Phoenix of the Sun

Phoenix of the Sun - Ambassador Application

Your Nation? The Gilded Ray What are you applying for? Ambassador What title do you have within your region? Stellar Phoenix/Praetor of Foreign Affairs What is your region? Inferno Stellaria I affirm I am from the said region and I am authorized to act in an official capacity. Yes
  2. Phoenix of the Sun

UwU

UwU
  3. Phoenix of the Sun

Phoenix of the Sun - Consulate Application

Is this a Consulate or Embassy application?: Consulate Region Name: Inferno Stellaria Your Nation Name?: The Gilded Ray Your Government Position?: Stellar Phoenix Link to offsite forum or discord?: https://discord.gg/RZJQne69Yy Why do you wish to apply for a consulate/open an embassy? I...
  4. Phoenix of the Sun

Ministry of Culture Application

Phoenix’s Ministry Application What is the name of your nation inside The Union of Democratic States? Esmaera What is your discord tag: (Example: "@thatcher#1234") Phoenix of the Sun#2650 What are other names or aliases are you known by? What other regions or organizations are you currently...
  5. Phoenix of the Sun

Chairperson Election

Isles
  6. Phoenix of the Sun

Sorry, I don't speak English. I speak Floridian. "Gator Gator Florida Man Miami"

Sorry, I don't speak English. I speak Floridian. "Gator Gator Florida Man Miami"