Recent content by Lupus17

1. Lupus17

Phoenix - Ministry of Culture Application

accepted gladly
  2. Lupus17

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Culture Application

Dear AlexTheGreat, Unfortunately, you haven't been chosen to be Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Culture. However, don't let that dishearten you! You can still apply to the other ministries. If you wish to still join the Ministry of Culture, there is always the position of Ministerial...
  3. Lupus17

Anelyn - Ministry of Culture Application

Dear Anelyn, Congratulations, you are the chosen one, Anakin. I am glad to say that you have been selected as Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Culture! Welcome on board! I will have you added to the Executive discord server soon. Well done! Lupus17 - Minister of Culture
  4. Lupus17

AlexTheGreat - Ministry of Culture Application

Hello! I am processing your request, and I will let you know when I am done. Thank you for applying!
  5. Lupus17

Anelyn - Ministry of Culture Application

Hi there, I am processing your application and I will let you know soon. Thanks for the application!
  6. Lupus17

Lupus17 - Ministry of Defense Application

Yes I have, I am there.
  7. Lupus17

Thank you very much
  8. Lupus17

Lupus17 - Ministry of Culture Application

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Luskana What is your Discord username?: Lupus17 #8799 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Communist Xera, Adranis What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Culture Ministry Specific...
  9. Lupus17

Ministry Application Form Basic Information What is your nation's name?: Luskana What is your Discord username?: Lupus17 #8799 What are other names or aliases are you known by?: Communist Xera, Adranis What Ministry are you applying for?: Ministry of Defense Ministry Specific...
  10. Lupus17

Lupus17 Citizenship Application

Your Nation?: Luskana Other Nations/Aliases?: Yes Please list your other nations/aliases! Adranis, Communist Xera Other Regions/Organizations? Yes Please list your other regions/organizations! Inferno Stellaria, Osiris Do you have Discord? Yes What's your Discord? Lupus17...