Recent content by AC Alex | East Chimore

1. AC Alex | East Chimore

Failed Motion to Amend "The Charter of Rights"

While reading over the proposed amendment to the Charter, CCO Mar Janse raised an eyebrow at the second proposed guarantee. She shuffled a couple files around to view one taped to her desk. After looking back and forth between that and the proposal, she activated the mic on her desk to raise a...
  2. AC Alex | East Chimore

Passed Motion "In Recognition of Executive Dedication and Contribution of Phoenix Coalition (A proposal to add an honorific name)"

Noting the opening of debate, East Chimore's CCO, Mar Janse, rose up from her desk in the Council's grand chamber. She cleared her throat before addressing the gathered Councillors. "Members of this esteemed body, I bring forth this proposal to recognize great service done for The Union. In...
  3. AC Alex | East Chimore

NCE - Ministry of Foreign Affairs Application

Welcome to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, NCE! We'll shortly be getting you an ambassadorial posting, and getting you the low-down on what being an ambassador means. Should you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to either myself, VP @Phoenix, or Minister @JaxsonWinter.
  4. AC Alex | East Chimore

Passed Treaty of Libertia and Pie

I can entirely appreciate the councillors' concerns regarding the specificity of the word 'Signatory' in the context of World Assembly resolution authorship. This treaty treats the Signatories as the legitimate governments of each region, not the region in its entirety, as recognized in Section...
  5. AC Alex | East Chimore

Passed Treaty of Libertia and Pie

Thank you Honorable Lord Speaker Jaxson, and thank you to the honorable members of the Council for considering this proposal. The Union has had a long history with Europeia, and while not all of it has been on the best or brightest of terms, I full-heartedly believe that we are at a point to...
  6. AC Alex | East Chimore

Presentation of the Treaty of Libertia and Pie

A MOTION To enact the bill "Treaty of Libertia and Pie" Introduced into the Council of State of the Union of Democratic States on the 14th of August, 2023, by @AC Alex | East Chimore As follows: The Union of Democratic States And The Republic of Europeia Treaty of Libertia and Pie...
  7. AC Alex | East Chimore

Beshyae - Ambassador Application

Howdy friend! Welcome to the Union! We are glad to have you as an ambassador from our longtime friends in Conch Kingdom, and hope you enjoy your time with us.
  8. AC Alex | East Chimore

epictankman Citizenship Application

Hello! Please allow the Census Ministry up to 24 hours to process your application.
  9. AC Alex | East Chimore

Passed Motion to Amend the Constitution (Judicial Section)

That makes infinitely more sense than the convoluted ideas that were percolating in my head, thank you for clarifying that. Seeing as there is already vocal support for the amendment, and there are no other pending proposals for this article of the constitution or pending amendments, I move...
  10. AC Alex | East Chimore

Hey lookie, the shoutbox is getting use!

Hey lookie, the shoutbox is getting use!
  11. AC Alex | East Chimore

World Factbook Entry Log

2023 JUL 20: Welcome to The Union of Democratic States! Est. December 18th 2015 [hr]Forum | Discord | Citizenship | Master Dispatch | Constitution | Embassy Policy | Guide | Map[hr] Regional News: Join the World Assembly and endorse our Delegate The Glorious Hypetrain! Citizenship is the...
  12. AC Alex | East Chimore

Passed Motion to Amend the Constitution (Judicial Section)

I very much like this amendment. Minimum of two Justices, maximum of five, and all Justices being able to be held accountable to someone for recusal is good! The only sticky point I could foresee is if a Deputy Chief Justice tries to hold a Chief Justice accountable, and the Chief Justice uses...
  13. AC Alex | East Chimore

Withdrawn Motion to Amend the Constitution Of the UDS

Same boat as Glac, as long as we're not counting amendment votes within a bill towards that 4, I'm all for it.
  14. AC Alex | East Chimore

Glaciosia - Ministry of Culture Application

Hey! Welcome aboard Deputy Minister of Points, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the Points and Factions System like you mentioned in discord.