Passed Confirmation Hearing of Kron as Minister of Culture of the Union of Democratic States.

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUKBICR

The Devil
Citizen
Oct 25, 2020
Awards
Honourable Zukchiva, President of the Union of Democratic States, has nominated Honourable Kron to the office of Minster of Culture of the Union of Democratic States. This is their confirmation hearing.

Kron is probably one of the most level-headed people in the Union at this point, when it comes to dealing with integration. I firmly believe in her capacity to serve as Minister of Culture, and believe she's pretty much got all the experience and cultural creativity required for the position. She'll do well in this position.

Thank you for the kind words Mr President, I'd like to yield

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. We now move to formal vote. Those in favour may say Aye, those against may say No.

Ayes to the right - 3
Noes to the left - 0
I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The motion is approved. Honourable Kron is confirmed Minister of Culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.