Passed Confirmation Hearing of Kade as World Assembly Delegate

The Speaker or Chairperson may assign this to a thread that has passed their respective house's legislative process.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EUKBICR

The Devil
Citizen
Oct 25, 2020
Awards
Honourable Kron, President of the Union of Democratic States, has nominated Kade to serve as World Assembly Delegate. This is his confirmation hearing.

I yield my time, Its Kade, he;s great.

Thank you Mr. Speaker and Madame President.

Many of you know me from the quintessential role of defense minister. Yet my main IC role over the past seven months has been the manager of UDSWAP, our world assembly endorsement program. Under this program the Union has maintained an average 65-70 endorsement count on our delegate, and my goal is to raise that to 75-80 within the next six months.

those on or have privy to the advisory board know that I’ve been making some technical modifications there to make our world assembly life easier. We now have an automatic every-other-day GA/SC update that lets us know what’s at vote and on the proposal deck. I won’t be missing a vote 😀

Time & bandwith permitting, I would also like to see more union involvement in writing proposals to either council. We have a storied history in our Union of producing resolution authors and one Secretary General of the WA.

Kade, I trust you will do a fine job in this role, though I have one question. You say you plan to raise the average endorsement count to 75-80. How do you plan of going about that?

Kade, I trust you will do a fine job in this role, though I have one question. You say you plan to raise the average endorsement count to 75-80. How do you plan of going about that?
To clarify, that should be the delegate (my) endorsement count.

I plan bi-weekly telegrams, RMB reminders, and a stronger WAAB to get involvement and endorsements.

I close debate. Now we vote. Those in favour may say Aye, those against may say No.

I think the Ayes have it, the Ayes have it. The nominee is confirmed.

Reactions: Kade
Status
Not open for further replies.